NOTE: The Performer’s School strives to provide our students with the best professional training. Because our teachers are working professionals, they may need to have a substitute teacher fill in for their class. We select top professionals in the field to work with our students.
PAYMENT & REGISTRATION
- Registration requires that either payment in full or a non-refundable deposit ($250 for summer camps) accompany your registration.
- Registration options for classes that meet over several weeks (summer camps excluded) include (1) signing up for the full session, or (2) signing up individual sessions at $30 per session (1-hour classes) or $50 per session (2-hour classes). Individual classes are billed separately and must be arranged with TPS prior to attendance. Please email us at email@example.com if the student wants to “try” a class. This must be prearranged with the school and teacher.
- There is no prorating nor is it possible to convert a class registration to a per-session registration once the class has started.
- Payment in full is due four (4) weeks before the class begins. Registrations after that date must include payment in full and are not eligible for any refund.
- A handling/processing fee will apply to any class, workshop, camp or punch card (pay as you go class card) you registered for. This also applies to any performance group registration.
- A $25 cancellation fee applies to any class cancellation if requested by the student/parent at anytime. This will be deducted from any refunds requested as well. All refunds will be provided via PayPal.
- TPS will refund 50% of the paid class fee only if notification of the cancellation has been received at least 30 days before the class begins. You may choose to have the refund amount issued to you via Paypal or have the refund amount credited towards a future class. (The Ensemble, The Studio & A Capella are excluded. There are no refunds for audition only groups)
- TPS will not refund any monies received if notification of the cancellation is received 20 days or less before the class begins regardless of the reason for the cancellation.
- Please arrive on time and stay until the class ends.
- If your student will miss a class due to illness or an unexpected reason, please email us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLASS CANCELLATION BY TPS
- The Performer’s School, Inc. reserves the right to cancel classes/workshops if minimum enrollment is not reached 7 days prior to the first session of the class/workshop, or for any other reason. We will provide a refund or apply the funds to another class. A processing/handling fee ( 3% ) can be deducted from the refund of monies if recipient prefers a refund as opposed to a credit towards a future class. No administration fees will apply if monies are applied to future/alternative classes.
- The Ensemble is a highly competitive by audition only performance group. We require a year-long commitment September-May to ensure the success of this program. Once a student has been accepted to The Ensemble a $350 non-refundable deposit is required to secure their spot.
- An additional commitment deposit of $550 will be required on November 10th for the 2nd semester (can be paid in two installments of $275) the final tuition balance will be due February 1.
- Deposits apply toward tuition. NO REFUNDS, prorating or transfers will be given.
- No second semester spots will be reserved for students unable to perform in the 1st semester. Students requesting a second semester admission will be based on the availability and discretion of the instructors.
- Ensemble Payment schedule
$350 Deposit to secure spot
$550 Sept 1 tuition payment due
$550 Oct 1 tuition payment due
$275 Nov 10- half of the 2nd semester commitment deposit due (or pay deposit in full $550)
$275 Dec 1- 2nd half of commitment deposit due
$550 Feb 1 final tuition payment due
- The Troupe is an audition only performance group exclusively for 4th & 5th graders. We require a 3 month commitment to ensure the success of this program. Once a student has been accepted to The Troupe, $350 non-refundable deposit is required to secure a spot. Deposits apply toward tuition. NO REFUNDS, prorating or transfers will be given.